Monday, December 17, 2007

Cajun Sam

I have to introduce someone new in my life, Sam. I've only known Sam for about 2 months (or so), but I can already tell that she's fallen for me. Funny enough, I actually met her through Dawn, and we hit it off immediately. We had an immediate sexual attraction to each other. Sam looks as if she were Dawn's older sister, and when they are together they act like they are sisters. Sam is a slightly older and bustier version of Dawn. Both are very tall (I'm very attracted to tall women), and both have dark raven-black hair. Hey, what can I say? I'm into dark haired women. And yes, that little teeny tiny clip to the left is a pict of her. I just won't reveal more of her for her own privacy.

Besides the whole "sexual attraction" thing, we had an instant connection due to our love of food. I love to cook, and I love to eat well. I'm part of the philosophy that believes that they're is no such thing as "bad food" as long as it is well prepared. Sam is definitely on the same page with me on this. She went on and on about her love for gumbo and low-country cuisine. Apparently, Sam can make a killer gumbo. I'll have to take her up on this offer.

Sexually speaking, Sam is very different from Dawn. Sam clearly is proud of her breasts. She does have perfect all-natural breasts. Where Dawn is around 34B, Sam is at around 36D. In private, Dawn has told me many times how jealous she is over Sam's breasts. I always say in response that I'm not a breasts guy (I'm really not), I'm an "ass and legs" man. However, I can't but help always notice Sam's virtually perfect breasts. They are a sight to behold.

Anyway, sex with Sam is a wonderful experience, but (much like Belle) not "life-altering" like it is with Dawn. With Sam, I would say we relate more outside of the bedroom than we do during sex. It's amazing, don't get me wrong just not the "end all/be all."

No comments: