Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cravings

It's weird. I've really been thinkin' a lot about Belle, and I'm truly wondering why. I mean compared to Dawn she isn't even 1/2 as attractive, fucks as well, or connect with me. Yet, I've been really desiring her. I think it's because of our last time together. The sex was spectacular. I still remember feeling her cunt spasm around my cock as she orgasmed on me while riding me. Phenomenal.

Ultimately, Dawn is my all-time favorite. It's partially b/c I have feelings for her and want to make her happy. With Belle, it's all about sex. Pure nasty sex, and I have to say that this is where Belle excels over Dawn. Dawn simply isn't the nasty type. Sure, there are times she wants me to spank her and just dominate her, but overall Belle wants that from me all the time. She wants me to fuck her nasty. She wants me to cum in her mouth and her cunt. She wants me to fuck her like the nasty whore she is. She wants me to treat her like a slut, and she loves it when I talk nasty to her.

I've also known Belle a lot longer than I've known Dawn. Belle, as I've stated earlier, is an on and off again "friends with privilages" woman in my life. There will be a couple of months where we never talk to each other, and other times where we're having sex nearly every night or every other night. There is a sexual energy about us, Belle has commented numerous times on the "sexual energy" that we have between us. I have to agree. Belle loves that I take advantage of this. So, we usually fuck hard and fuck for a long time.

Damn, now I'm getting really horny.

No comments: