Monday, July 9, 2007

Can Men Fake?

We all know that women from time to time (or sometimes ALL the time) fake orgasms. Most of the time, I'd attribute this to men because a lot of guys just don't know what the hell they're doing. They're just happy to be there! One statistic that I've seen states that around 75% of all women have faked with their current partner at one time or another. That being said, the same "study" states that around 25% of men have faked orgasm. I find that interesting, and I'm sure women might as well, but I'm here to state that I completely believe this. In fact, I've faked an orgasm before as well.

How is this possible? Well first of all, I know of women who have told me that their partners barely give any indication of cumming at all. A lot of them, in fact, just get up or roll-over, and their female partner just assumes that it's happened. Others may be because both parties (or the female) were a bit more intoxicated, so when it was "over" they just assumed that it happened. For me, it was because I was wearing a condom and because I was just damned tired. Since, I didn't want her to think she "wasn't good enough," I literally began (using my PC muscle) began flexing my penis as if I was having an orgasm, made a bunch of noise and collapased. Considering so many women just don't think that men fake, I'm positive that my partner at the time, didn't think twice about it.

Yes, men faking orgasms isn't "typical," but it does happen. It's only happened to me twice in my life, so I'm sure no egos were too damaged by my "acting."

No comments: