Friday, July 27, 2007

Unplanned Rendezvous are the Best (Sometimes)

Typically, I'm the type of guy who likes to plan things out. Especially when it comes to dealing with friends, booty friends, family, etc. It's just the way I am. I like things planned out in my head and have it "go as planned." It's funny because if you ever met me you would NEVER think that at all. I come across as unplanned, spontaneous, etc. It's all just an ILLUSION.

However, a few weeks back I did have an "unplanned moment," and it turned out to be quite mind blowing. A friend of mine, we'll call her Belle, called me up at around 2 AM. Belle is one of my "on again, off again" friend "with privileges." Sometimes, I'll go through weeks not even hearing a peep from her. Other times, she'll be over at my place having a dandy good time. Well, I hadn't heard from Belle in over 3 months, so it was a bit of a surprise when I heard from her. Sometimes when she calls, she's drunk, other times she's "straight as an arrow." That night was one of those "straight as an arrow" nights. I will say that I'm not a fan of being with anyone that's drunk. Partially because, I'm not much of a drinker and drunks just plain bother me. Besides, women/men/dogs/cats just don't smell nice when their on the "evil juice." So, I was gratified that she was sober, but a bit miffed that it was 2 AM.

"Can I come over?" she supplicated.

"Belle, it's 2 in the morning." I said with irritation.

"Well, I haven't seen you in a while." She pleaded.

"Yes, I know. It's good to hear from you, but it's 2 in the morning." I fumed.

"I'm leaving tomorrow for a month trip to France."

"Isn't that today?" I jested.

"Shut up. I'm coming over." She hung up the phone before I could even say anything. I was a bit peeved, but what could I do? Literally after about 15 minutes, I heard a knock at my door. I was still in my boxers and t-shirt, hair disheveled, cigarette in hand, and tired. I opened the door, and she literally walked straight in before I could even get a word in.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, and I had to see you before I left." She blustered. "Besides, I haven't seen you in a while, and I haven't been laid in a while. WHICH reminds me, why haven't you called?"

"Well, you usually call me. Jealous?" I jested.

"Fuck you." She hit me on the arm. She then grabbed my arm and led me to my room. As we walked upstairs, I couldn't help but watch as her hips swayed from side to side. Belle has always had a great backside. I could also tell that she dressed specifically for me: tight baby t-shirt, low cut jeans, no bra. When we finally got to my room, she immediately stripped to nothing. Nothing fancy. No strip tease. No tease. Nothing. Just free as bird naked.

Well, I am a man. I decided to "go with the flow." I stripped as well. Not that it didn't take much, all I was wearing was boxers and a t-shirt! She immediately pushed me on to the bed and took my cock into her mouth. Let's just say I didn't care anymore that it was 2 in the morning.

Belle has always been good in oral. I don't know where she learned or who taught her. Maybe, it's just a talent? Who knows, but she's one of the very few women in the world that has ever had me cum in her mouth during a blowjob. Granted, it took her about 25 minutes of constant head bobbing, but she was determined to get me to cum via blowjob. When I finally DID cum, she swore she'd never try that again. I've told her many times that it's very difficult for me to even come close to cumming during a blowjob.

She attacked my cock. She held nothing back using her mouth as if it were her pussy. Up and down, swirling her tongue round and round as I writhed beneath her. She then placed her hands on each of my thighs and looked up at me, my cock pulsating against her cheek.

"Fuck my mouth." She ordered.

I didn't hold back. At this point, I was completely taken in and horny. My cock penetrated her mouth as she gagged slightly with each stroke. Each time I pushed into her, she pushed her head harder against me almost as if she were trying to take my entire body into her mouth. She released my cock, and I looked down. My cock was glistening and covered with her spit. Bubbles of her saliva dribbled down my shaft. She took me in completely again and I literally gasped out loud. I could feel her tongue rapidly flickering beneath the base of my cock as she completely deep throated me. Her tongue extended further *with* my cock deep in her mouth as she licked part of my scrotum. My friends, if you're ever blessed a lucky to have a woman do this to you, you know how amazing that is. I guess that's one advantage of being not to big. Maybe.

Each of her hands gripped my thighs as she devoured my cock. My eyes rolled to the back of head. It's been a while since I've received fellatio like that. Even from her. I looked down at her as she looked up. Her eyes displayed a hunger, and I felt her tongue trailing and lapping beneath my cock. She slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth. She stared at me as she wiped the saliva from her mouth.

I didn't wait for anything. I literally picked her up and had her sit on my face. Normally, I love to tease. Normally, I would explore her entire body with my lips, tongue, and hands. Fuck normally! My fingers spread her lips apart exposing her inner pinkness, and my tongue fluttered between her clitoris and her opening. She breathed heavily. I could feel her body rising and falling because she was breathing so heavily. My hands gripped her ass tightly as I partially held her up. I couldn't wait anymore. I don't think she could either. My wet tongue slid all the way up to clitoris. My wide tongue overtook her clitoris like a tidal wave and her entire body shook. My hands continue to hold her up as my tongue circled round and round over her slippery clit. Belle was practically hyper-ventilating. My entire tongue lapped up and down along her whole clit. Faster and faster my tongue lapped as she trembled against me. I continued to hold her up with my left hand as she straddled my face. My left hand went beneath her, and I slowly pushed my fingers deep into her wetness. I could feel her cunt clenching and releasing against my fingers as I pushed them deeper inside of her.

"Fuck!" She gasped.

I withdrew my fingers slowly, then slowly pushed them in but began curling my fingers in to rub her g-spot. I took her clit into my mouth and began sucking on it, all this time my tongue circling her clitoris. Her pussy muscles clenched around my fingers tightly as I continue rubbing her g-spot. I began lapping against the length of her clit and felt her getting close. Her cunt began twitching and pulsating. Her back arched almost falling back, but I held her tightly with my right arm. My tongue continued in a persistent pace as my fingers constantly pulsated against her g-spot. She completely let loose. Her cunt pulsating wildly against my fingers as she screamed aloud. I held onto her tightly as her pussy continue to twitch against my fingers.

My fingers slowly withdrew from her pussy, and she didn't wait to pause. She moved towards my cock and sat on it. I felt my cock being completely devoured by her wetness. Our eyes looked directly into each other as she rode me. Her body rose and fell, and her cunt felt like liquid satin around my throbbing member. My hands grasped her ass tightly with my fingers almost poking into her. Faster and faster she rode me, and I began to yell out:

"Fuck me harder, don't hold back."

Boy, did she fuck harder and faster. When she needed a "break" she would completely devour my cock with her cunt and grind against it. Her hips rotated and swayed side to side. I could feel every part of her hot wetness. Soon, we would resume the pounding. She literally fucked the shit out of me. I didn't fuck her at all. She fucked me. Pounding, again and again and again. My hands began slapping her ass cheeks. I was not in control anymore.

"Don't hold back, fuck me. Fuck me. Let it go. Let it all out" I yelled. My hands continue to spank her ass cheeks. She grabbed a hold of the backboard of my bed as she continued to drive herself onto my cock. It wouldn't be long before I would explode.

Her body began to shake, and at that point I had lost any sense of control. My cock literally exploded inside of her and she screamed again. Her cunt literally sucking the cum out of my cock. My body writhed and my cock pulsated deep insider of her as I expelled my cum into her. My body was still trembling, but for some reason I wasn't done with her. I pushed her to the bed and slid beneath her. Her legs spread wide apart, I began licking my cum out of her wet pulsating pussy. My cock juice tasted salty and slimey. It's not something I do often, but I find myself doing that whenever I am "over the top" horny and been fucked hardcore.

I moved up to her, my cum glistening over my lips. We kissed and her tongue flickered over my cum laced lips. She smiled at me and said:

"I told you I could come over."

No comments: