Monday, July 9, 2007

Intro to Me

Before I begin on my babble, I'd like to tell you a little about myself (as much as I can): I'm an American (specifics on my race will remain a mystery) born in the 1970s in Baltimore. I grew up in the midwest and had a conservative upbringing. However, much to my parents chagrin, I was quite liberal in my life both philosophically and socially. I'm 6 foot tall, quite sociable, and addicted to the web. I have a positive outlook on life. Personally, I feel that if you're thinking negative all the time (especially the world around you), negative things will happen to you. It's not to say I'm just a "happy go-lucky" kinda guy, but I generally try to look at everything with a smile and treat everyone in an equal manner. I do, however, try to look at things realistically. I wanna stress the word *try*, because everyone knows this just doesn't happen all the time. When I was younger, I'd have to say that I looked at every romantic encounter/potential/etc. with a "Hollywood movie" frame of mind. I'd have to say that through the years that I have definitely grown out of that mentality. I am still a bit of a romantic, but I'd have to say that I've grown to be much more of a skeptic than anything.

I've had a total of three (3) long term relationships in my life. The first one, in a different time and world, we'd probably be married today. The second one was, unfortunately for her, a rebound long term relationship. We were an off and on again couple for at least 2 1/2 years! The third one was someone I thought I loved, but realized that I never did as time past on. She wanted to marry me, but I never wanted to marry her. I know that all of this sounds all sad, and many of you probably feel sorry for these three, but truly they are in a happier place now. All three are married, and all three I'm still close friends with. I've come to realize that "timing" factors into *so many* of our relationships, and if the timing were different on *any* of these three (well maybe not the third), I'd probably be married right now.

After my third long-term relationship, I came to realize that "marriage" was just not for me. At least not right now. I have nothing against marriage. I believe if you find the right person and the timing is right, you should not hold yourself back on this. For me, it's just something that I don't want. I'd rather have a good friend than a wife.

I'm definitely not the most attractive person in the world. However, I'm not ugly either. I guess I'm just an average-looking guy, slightly overweight (aren't we all), and someone who probably smokes too much. In terms of my sexuality, I'm definitely straight, but I firmly believe that sexuality is often not easily "defined." I think that the world works in shades of gray rather than "black or white." I believe that anyone has the NATURAL right to love whoever they please.

I'm not big, penis size speaking. Like most other guys, I do wish I were bigger, but such is life. You have to do with what you have. Ultimately, as I constantly try to remind myself, it's all about the moment, who you are with, and what you and your companion are feeling at the time. I'm always trying to remind myself of that. Do I have a bit of an inferiority complex? Yes, but then again who doesn't?

I've been with (so far) a total of 38 women in my life. Some were friends, some girlfriends, and others were just moments. Have I satisfied them all? Lol. I wish. Anyone claiming that they've satisfied every person they've been with (women and men) are definitely lying to themselves. Most of the women that I've been with (based on my highly unscientific poll), have said that I'm particularily good in oral (lol, probably because I don't have a big cock). Then again, oral on a woman is probably one of my favorite things in the world. And yes, I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Anyway, thought I'd tell the world a bit about myself. Enjoy!

No comments: